Why G Suite?
G Suite (formerly known as Google Apps for Work) is one of the leading suites of productivity apps available.
Used by millions of businesses around the world, it allows you to create documents, spreadsheets and presentations; you get email and file storage too. Its cloud-based approach makes collaborating with your team on projects really easy, and you can access your files from any device.
If you need help with a G Suite migration or installation, we can help. We’ve worked with both small businesses and large organisations to set them up on G Suite in a quick and painless fashion. We’ll take all the stress out of moving your email and calendars across to G Suite, and can provide your team with training on how to get the most out of your new productivity tools. Ongoing support packages are also available.
Our migration teams are based in Canada but we can offer G Suite migration or set up for organisations in most countries.
What do you get with G Suite?
There are three versions of G Suite available:
Basic ($5 per user, per month)
- Business email through Gmail (email@example.com)
- Video and voice conferencing
- Smart shared calendars
- Documents, spreadsheets, and presentations
- 24/7 support by phone, email, and online
- Security and administration controls
- 30GB cloud storage
Business ($10 per user, per month)
All the features of Basic plus…
- Unlimited cloud-based file storage (accounts with fewer than 5 users get 1TB per user).
- Archive and set retention policies for emails and chats
- eDiscovery for emails, chats, and files
- Audit reports to track user activity
Enterprise (price depends on requirements)
All the features of Business, plus…
- Data loss prevention for Gmail
- Data loss prevention for Drive
- Integrate Gmail with compliant third-party archiving tools
- Enterprise-grade access control with security key enforcement
- Gmail log analysis in BigQuery
Contact us about a G Suite migration or installation project
If you’re interested in going Google, just get in touch today – we’d be delighted to help. We are based in London but happy to work with companies around the world.